Competition; Terms and Conditions
Buy a Healthy Gift for yourself or a friend and win a Holistic Holiday for two.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entrants must spend at least £20 in one of the featured outlets on the AmeeraHealth shop herewith: https://ameerahealth.com/competition-shop/
2. Upon purchase of an item or items, a copy of the receipt for said item or items must be e-mailed to AHcompetition2@gmail.com prior to 12.00 noon on the 1st of March 2023.
3. It is understood that all transactions will be between the vendor and purchaser, and not the legal responsibility of AmeeraHealth.
4. It must be clear from the outset that paying a sum in advance of £20 will not entitle entrants to extra draw tickets. However, buying additional items for a fee in excess of £20 will enable an allocation of additional draw tickets. In other words, one purchase equates to one draw ticket.
5. The prize will be for week-end break accommodation in a Medieval village in central Italy. However, if the date does not suit either the winner or the owners of the designated accommodation, AmeeraHealth is at liberty to select accommodation of either a similar level within the area.
6. The prize will include the transport collection from Ancona or another airport within 1-3 hours drive from Ancona..
7. AmeeraHealth pledges to pay the airfare (or train fare) for the prize winner + guest, if the prize winner and guest are travelling from the United Kingdom or Italy. All winners from other destinations will be responsible for their own air tickets.
8. The prize comprises bed and breakfast accommodation, dinner for two in a local restaurant and a complimentary pursuit be it art, art history or healthy exercise activity (according to the winner’s choice and availability of activities)
9. All insurance matters to be taken care of by the prize-winner + guest.
10. The winner will be announced on-line and by e-mail to the prize-winning entry on the 2nd of March 2023, and the decision will be final.
11. There will be no cash alternative.
12. In the event of a further lockdown making the trip impossible to go ahead, the winner will be offered an alternative of a later date to avail themselves of the holiday. Alternatively, winner will receive a basket of goods from the shops featured on the AmeeraHealth shop.
13. AmeeraHealth is very aware of the laws relating to data protection, and agrees not to pass on contact details to a third party, without prior agreement. Furthermore, AmeeraHealth will only contact you further regarding further health-care breaks unless you let us know that you wish to be removed from future mailing lists. This you can request by e-mailing with ‘Please remove from our mailing list in the subject heading’, or words to that effect.
14. In the event of any grievance, laws as administered by the courts of England and Wales will prevail.